Job Description – Account Strategist / Demand Gen Program Manager
At Unreal Digital Group, we believe in creating authentic B2B marketing experiences for our clients. We also believe in hiring team members who embody authenticity and want to create marketing campaigns and programs that move the dial.
For this role, we are looking for a collaborative marketer that can not only manage and deliver marketing programs to plan and budget, but also has a strong understanding of digital campaigns including paid search and paid social. While we do not expect this role to optimize Google Ad campaigns, we do expect this role to be able to work with our digital team to best leverage digital as part of the overall demand mix. Modern demand generation practices should be core to your DNA.
We are a virtual team, so a strong work-from-home ethic is important to ensure you’re able to work with your virtual team to deliver on agreed client objectives. We are passionate about marketing here at UDG – and it is our hope that this role will feel that same passion for marketing and finding creative solutions to our clients problems while owning and running marketing programs with confidence.
Job requirements and abilities:
- 3+ years of experience of demand generation campaign execution; agency experience a plus
- Strong project management and budget management skills
- Working knowledge of digital campaigns and an solid understanding of how to integrate these platforms to traditional communications campaigns
- Passionate about reporting and analytics
- Solid understanding of Salesforce, marketing automation platforms and knowledge of other martech tools like Drift, Outreach, Salesloft, etc.
- Vigorous time management skills: ability to juggle multiple campaigns and clients
- Core understanding of all types of B2B marketing campaigns (digital and non-digital) including content creation and how to deliver on the client’s strategy and desired outcomes.
- Ability to manage work streams across teams
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Willingness to reach out and build relationships with client, manage expectations and inspire confidence, gain client input and deliverables in a timely fashion to enable programs to be executed according to plan
- Able to compile content and lead weekly campaign reviews with clients with a focus on outcomes vs objectives
- Knowledge of how to identify new areas within the client’s business where UDG might engage
- Confident in front of a client
- Possess an always learning mentality and is passionate about quality deliverables and successful outcomes
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and inclusion
This role will report to the Demand Gen Group Account Director.