JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior Account Manager
Unreal Digital Group is a full-service, women-led demand generation agency that helps humans look, feel, and sound different from what traditional B2B marketing has been. Our secret sauce is in what we believe in — creating B2B marketing for the storytellers, the innovators, and the people behind B2B brands through services including strategy and planning, content creation, campaign execution, ABM, marketing technology, channel marketing, and geo-marketing.
B2B buyers of today are overwhelmed with traditional marketing messages. Buyers want more authentic experiences and partnerships. We focus on the real people behind target markets by telling more compelling, customer-centric stories. Communicating human-to-human is what solves pain points and goals. And it drives real results.
We are Unreal Digital Group – Boldy human. Boldy B2B.
Commitment to Inclusive Hiring:
Unreal Digital believes that a broad range of ideas, life experiences, and backgrounds enriches our workplace, contributes to innovative thinking, and attracts talented people. We are eager to welcome team members who share this belief as we strive to create an environment that reflects the rich cultural and racial diversity of our communities. We strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented communities to apply to join the Unreal Digital team.
As Senior Account Manager you will support the Client Services Team and report directly into an Account Director. You will use a broad range of multi-channel delivery skillsets with a key focus on implementation rigor and discipline as part of our client delivery team.
This position holds responsibility for core campaign delivery across a number of clients. You will be an essential lead in implementing new processes and will use and input to our regular reporting for both internal audiences (forecast, billings) and clients (status, campaign measurement and ROI reporting).
For this role, we are looking for a seasoned marketer with understanding of full funnel campaigns, marketing technology and paid search and paid social, in order to provide direction for the team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Work directly with clients maintaining and expanding relationships in partnership with the Account Directors and VP of Client Services to build and strengthen key client relationships.
Manage the financial lifecycle of projects and work with the Account Director to manage monthly actual and forward forecast of billings per client. Manage budget utilization against project completion across clients.
Set up and manage the delivery of key client campaigns – on brief, on time and in budget:
- Demonstrate consistent process rigor: work within and influence process, lead status reporting and regular client project status meetings with detail-oriented actioning of client feedback
- Manage multiple clients and campaigns in parallel, adopting a problem-solving mind-set and communicating clearly and logically both verbally and in writing
Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure our level of delivery meets expectations
- Ensure required internal resource (e.g. tech) is scheduled in line with agreed timelines
- Quote new project work (liaising with external suppliers for production quotes)
- Support other team members when required (across the creative, sales and one-to-one calling teams)
Creative, digital & demand focus
Sound digital thinking with demand generation campaign experience from inception to completion:
- Multi-channel thinking and delivery across a customer / buyer journey
- Support the go live of automation-driven campaigns
- Lead with a creative mindset, developing written and verbal creative briefs
Status and financial reporting in line with Financial and Project Management tasks above.
Assist the VP of Client Services in onboarding and training new Client Services team members.
Skills and Experience
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing agency
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with sales and client service skills
- Solid experience in marketing automation platforms, sales enablement and ABM
- Enthusiastic, a go-getter who is happy to take the initiative and able to work at pace, jumping between different projects
- Commercially-focused with prior experience in a client service role – preference to those with B2B Demand Gen or Content Marketing gained whilst working in an Agency environment
- Has the drive to work independently and who takes pride in their work.
- Strong understanding of the B2B Technology landscape
- Highly organized multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
Reports to: Account Director
Position type: Full time, Permanent
Position compensation: Competitive
Position Location: Fully remote
We are a well-funded agency startup with big dreams! We have each other’s backs, we like to work hard and have fun. We have been known to have Alpacas join our team meetings, and visit the spa as a bonding activity. We believe strongly in being good humans.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Health benefits – Employer provided plans with significant contribution
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Unlimited PTO with ample encouragement to take time to refresh
- Professional development resources (including free subscription to Lynda and management training)
- Monthly remote work stipend for phone & internet costs
- Generous maternity/paternity leave policy
- Other perks and benefits!