Job Description – Account Strategist / Content Program Manager
At Unreal Digital Group, we believe in creating authentic B2B marketing experiences for our clients. We also believe in hiring team members who embody authenticity and want to create marketing campaigns and programs that move the dial.
For this role, we are looking for a collaborative marketer that can not only manage and deliver marketing programs to plan and budget, but also has a strong background in content marketing and strategy. While we do not expect this role to write white papers or ebooks, we do expect this role to be able to roll up their sleeves and do some heavy editing when needed. As well, you may need to jump in and write email, ad or landing pages copy. We also expect this role to be able to support content strategy projects such as personas, messaging, content audits and content ideation. Modern demand generation practices should be core to your DNA.
We are a virtual team, so a strong work-from-home ethic is important to ensure you’re able to work with your virtual team to deliver on agreed client objectives. We are passionate about marketing here at UDG – and it is our hope that this role will feel that same passion for marketing and finding creative solutions to our clients problems while owning and running marketing programs with confidence.
Job requirements and abilities:
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing and/or demand generation; agency experience a plus
- Strong project management and budget management skills
- Vigorous time management skills: ability to juggle multiple campaigns and clients
- Core understanding of all types of B2B marketing campaigns (digital and non-digital) and how they deliver on the client’s strategy and desired outcomes.
- Able to critically appraise content, design and planning work from a B2B marketing and client proposition perspective
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Ability to manage work streams across teams
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of social and digital marketing campaigns and an understanding of how to integrate these platforms to traditional communications campaigns
- Willingness to reach out and build relationships with client, manage expectations and inspire confidence, gain client input and deliverables in a timely fashion to enable programs to be executed according to plan
- Able to compile content and lead weekly campaign reviews with clients with a focus on outcomes vs objectives
- Knowledge of how to identify new areas within the client’s business where UDG might engage
- Confident in front of a client
- Possess an always learning mentality and is passionate about quality deliverables and successful outcomes
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and inclusion
This role will report into the VP, Client Experience.